The most compact lens hood for the x100 series camera.
Squarehood Mk II is an aluminium screw on lens hood.
Squarehood Mk I is a plastic slip-on lens hood.
Made for Fujifilm x100f camera. Designed in Stockholm, by the New Zealand photographer Thomas Mansell.
I wanted to design a lens hood that both complemented the aesthetics of the camera and secondly, wouldn’t add to much bulk to it, after all, one of the main reasons I purchased the x100f was that it was compact and I could take it everywhere.
During the design process, I worked hard to design a lens hood that met these requirements and I believe I have achieved this with the square hood.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or feedback.
- Prevents irritating light from entering the lens.
- Protects the lens from wandering fingers.
- Looks great!
To install the Mk I
- Unscrew the outer ring on the lens.
- Slip the 'square hood' over the thread.
- Adjust it so it sits straight and enjoy! :)